We want everyone to enjoy our candles safely!!!
• follow all burning and usage directions on candle labels; all candles are formulated differently, with different wicks and waxes; the directions are based on product testing to get the best performance for that particular item
• be sure to trim wicks (usually to about 1/4″) per instructions; this helps regulate the flame height
• while all our products are successfully tested, drafts and air circulation near a candle affect its performance
• keeping your candles in a cool dry place prior to burning will lengthen their burn time; never freeze candles!
• Incandessence wants to make your candle experience as safe and as pleasurable as possible. Please observe the following safety tips whenever you use candles:
• Always keep a burning candle within sight.
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
• Always extinguish all candles before leaving the house.
• Always read and follow the safety instructions carefully.
• Trim wicks to 1/4 inch prior to each use unless the instructions tell you to do otherwise.
• Always use an appropriate candle holder place on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
• Keep burning candles away from drafts.
• Extinguish the flame it if comes too close to the holder or container,
typically when 1 – 2 inches of wax remains for most candles and 1/2 inch for container or jar candles.